Brazill Brothers: What We DoBrazill Brothers is an employee-owned, manufacturers representative firm serving the electrical, energy management, and lighting markets in the eastern United States. Brazill Brothers operates in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC.
Introducing● Built for Durability
● Built for Reliability
● Built for Work
Manufacturers We Represent
- Crestron Commercial Lighting Solutions
- Edwards Signaling
- Emerson- Appleton-OZ Gedney-McGill
- FRE Conduit
- GE Total Lighting Controls
- Harger Lightning & Grounding
- Hubbell Power Systems-CDR/Quazite
- Legrand Cablofil-Pass & Seymour-Wiremold
- MB Cable Company
- Pentair Pyrotenax Brand
- Prime Conduit, Inc.
- Universal Lighting Technologies
- Wheatland Tube Company
- Southwire acquires Coleman Cable
- We’ve moved!
- Brazill Brothers is proud to announce its representation of Calpipe Industries.
- Brazill Brothers is proud to announce its representation of the Haydon Corporation’s line of strut metal framing
- Southwire SIMpull Solutions portfolio enhancement
- Brazill Brothers now represents Crestron Commercial Lighting Solutions in NY/NJ Market
- Introducing The Brazill Buzz Email Newsletter